TERMS AND CONDITIONS
I understand that Travel Dreams, LLC, is not the source or supplier of the travel services I have requested, and acts solely as an agent for the actual suppliers of such services. I understand that the suppliers whose names appear in the information supplied to me are those who are actually responsible for providing the travel services I have purchased. I consent to and request the use of those suppliers and agree not to hold Travel Dreams, LLC, responsible should any of these suppliers:
1) fail to provide the travel services I have purchased
2) fail to comply with any applicable law or
3) engage in any negligent act or omission that causes me any sort of injury, illness, damage, delay or inconvenience.
I accept that Travel Dreams, LLC, is not responsible for, nor will I attempt to hold it liable for any injury, illness, damage or loss I may suffer on account of any conditions, actions or omissions that are beyond its reasonable control. I will not hold it responsible for any injury, illness, damage or loss I may suffer while on any third party activity, provided or operated excursion or activity.
I will review my travel documents for accuracy upon receipt and understand that I may contact Travel Dreams, LLC, if I have any questions. I understand that it is my responsibility to review the accuracy of all details in the travel quotations provided to me and to confirm the same to Travel Dreams, LLC.
I understand that all reservation fares typically involve restrictions (including but not limited to restrictions related to cancellation) and that changing any aspect of my travel arrangements may result in the payment of additional money.
I understand that the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) requires me to carry a government issued identification card in order to board a flight. I understand that the name, date of birth and gender that appears on the identification card must exactly match the same such data that is listed on my airline ticket and in my booking records. I acknowledge that my failure to strictly comply with these requirements may result in denied boarding or an undue delay at an airport security checkpoint that may cause me to miss my flight.
I understand that if traveling internationally, I must have a valid passport and, depending upon my destination and nationality, I may need to obtain one or more visas. Additionally, I understand that some destinations may require that my passport be valid for a period six (6) months AFTER completion of my travel.
Travel Dreams, LLC, strongly recommends travel insurance. There are different types of medical, baggage or trip cancellation insurances from the supplier.
NOTE: Insurance coverage may not cover pre-existing conditions and may have other restrictions and exclusions. Consult the insurance carriers directly for details. Trip insurance or waivers provided by the supplier may NOT offer insolvency coverage.
1. Please check your documents when you receive them. Call Travel Dreams, LLC, immediately if you have any questions.
2. WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND TRAVEL INSURANCE. There are different types of medical, baggage or trip cancellations insurances from the supplier. NOTE: Insurance coverage may not cover pre-existing conditions and may have other restrictions and exclusions. Trip insurance or waivers provided by the supplier may not offer insolvency coverage. IF YOU DECLINE TRAVEL INSURANCE, YOU MUST INFORM TRAVEL DREAMS, LLC, IN WRITING.
3. CHECK-IN: Minimum check-in times for domestic flights is 90 minutes and for international flights, 3 hours. BE PREPARED TO PRESENT A GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO I.D. AT TICKET COUNTER.
4. RECONFIRMATION: Reconfirm the flight itinerary and flight times at least 24 hours for domestic and 72 hours for international. Failure to use any reservations may result in automatic cancellation of all continuing and return reservations. This may also result in cancellation fees and/or full loss of the associated costs.
5. CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS: We reserve the right to charge processing fees in the event of refunds, cancellations and other services.
6. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY: Travel Dreams, LLC, is acting as a mere agent for suppliers in selling travel related services, or in accepting reservations or bookings for services that are not directly supplied by this travel agency(such as air and ground transportation, hotel accommodations, meals, tours, cruises, etc.) This agency, therefore, shall not be responsible for breach of contract of any intentional or careless actions or omissions on part of such suppliers which result in any loss, damage, delay, illness or injury to you or your travel companions or group members. Travel Dreams, LLC, shall not be responsible for injuries, illness, damages, or losses caused to any traveler in connection with terrorist activities, social or labor unrest, mechanical or construction failures or difficulties, diseases, local laws, climatic conditions, criminal acts or abnormal conditions or developments, or any other actions, omissions, or conditions outside of the control of Travel Dreams, LLC. Traveler assumes complete and full responsibility for, and hereby releases Travel Dreams, LLC, from any duty of checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements of each destination, and all safety or security conditions at such destinations, during the length of the proposed travel. For information concerning possible dangers at international destinations, contact the Travel Advisory Section of the U.S. State Department. For medical information, call the Public Health Service. By embarking upon his/her travel, the traveler voluntarily assumes all risks involved in such travel, whether expected or unexpected. Travelers are hereby warned of such risks and are advised to obtain appropriate insurance coverage against them. Traveler’s retention of tickets, reservations, or bookings after issuance shall constitute a consent to the above, and traveler agrees to convey the restrictions and responsibilities to his traveling companions.
7. Proof of identity is required for ALL travel. Without proper identification or passport and necessary visas, you will not be permitted to depart. It is your responsibility to verify your necessary travel documents.
8. Travel visas and destination requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler. Travel Dreams, LLC, is not responsible for obtaining or guaranteeing validity of travel visas. Seek the advice of your doctor for any questions you may have regarding a medical condition you may have or destination requirements before considering a vacation to a destination with unusual vaccination requirements.
The client states that he/she has read, understands and agrees to the DISCLAIMER and TERMS AND CONDITIONS stated above by sending a required email to Travel Dreams, LLC, to that effect. Failure to agree to the above conditions will negate the booking process.
Signature of Traveler and date